Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Heading Down Under Soon!

It's time for another adventure, so this weekend I'm heading out again.

First stop is Vancouver for the weekend, then on to Sydney Australia. I'll be in Australia for about 19 days: Sydney, then a few days in the Outback, then Adelaide, where I'll get a car and drive the Great Ocean Road to Melbourne, where I'll spend about a week. From there I hop over to Christchurch, where I'll rent a car and explore the South Island for a week or so, cross to Wellington, and then make my way up to Auckland. From there I'll fly to Noumea, New Caledonia, for the World Youth Climbing Championships. Two young athletes who train at my gym as members of our Youth Competitive Team will be representing Canada there. I'll be volunteering at the competition in between cheering for the kids from True North, as well as those from elsewhere in Ontario and Canada! Then a short visit to LA to break up the trip home, and I'm back in Toronto before the end of September!

I'll be blogging here about my trip again, so stay tuned if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment